Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Sunday, August 07, 2005

And After....? وبعد....؟

Hello bloggers....
I'm watching that Kuwaiti series "Wa Ba3ad?" I bet alot of you guys already know it, it sucks I know, but there's nothing on right now (6pm), & cuz I didn't get the chance to see it in Ramadan, cuz my dad was always like:"YUCK!! CHANGE THE CHANNEL, LETS WATCH SOMETHING RAMADANY!!". And I've always wanted to see what was going on.
Anyways, while I'm watching, that Lebanese girl is been taken to the desert by her brother to tell her that his best friend wants to ask for her hand in marriage...OK??!!
Two comments:
1) WHY GO ALL THE WAY THERE??!!!
2) And when she steps out of the car, she's like:"Oh WOW! THE DESERT!! I've dreamt I've seeing the desert!!!" اشفيها
اللبنانية اللي مو شايفة صحرا وعايشة مع البقر؟؟؟

Of course the best part is:"bahhhhhhhbahhhhhhyyyyyy" (that's "baby" in that stupid Lamiyaa's voice)

But I have to admitt, I LOVE THE MUSIC OF THE EPISODE!!!! It sends chills down my spine!!

Anyways...
Take care bloggers...Signing off!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

Just a tip since you are new, I am known for being negative and harsh on new people, so it is best not ask for opinions, but rather wait with a deep breath.

August 06, 2005 9:03 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Lighten up Purg ;p
Puppy I told you he's weird like that, but he really does have a good heart, he just likes to pretent he's eeevil don'tcha purgy? :P
As long as you speak (well write) your truth you have nothing to fear and no one to answer to. Just like purg is free with his own truth ;) It's a free bloggin ;)

August 06, 2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

purg: come on!!!! gimme a break 4 crying out loud!!!

peach: Does he really have a good heart? ok then, i'll wait & see...
BTW, peach...u were the first blog I read...i admired it so much...ur gutsy!!!

August 06, 2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

u didnt give me ur opinions about wa ba3ad?

August 06, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Just like any other Kuwaiti show (of these days), wa ba3ad sucks!!

they (cast) all suck as well!!!

Oh & welcome to the Blogosphere :)

August 06, 2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Thanx bo ghazi..
Yeah they do suck, i dont know why alot of people still watch them...

BTW, seen ur blogs also..cool

August 06, 2005 11:58 PM  
Blogger Sou said...

You cry (yell) out loud. I think out loud--i see we're going to be very good bloggie friends! YAY! hehehe...

Well, welcome here and i'm sure you're going to enjoy you're time in the blogosphere and trust me, i was shocked as you were when i found out there were q80 bloggers i found out about blogging when i landed on Rampurple's blog aaages ago (she's stopped blogging now)

Welcome here, you're going to have a blast! You're going to: read, laugh, cry, get ticked off and (the fun part) comment. Congrats you're a blogger now, exploit it ;) hehehe..

Thanx for passing by my blog--and i'm glad you're a 'pink' lover too ;)

Ta ta for now :D

August 07, 2005 12:34 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

aw thanks honny that's so sweet of u ;)

August 08, 2005 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home