Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Vitane U da MAN!!!

Yo Yo Yo bloggers...
I didn't know what 2 write about, but I just had this experience:

I've been having excessive hair loss since 3 months, it's been crazy that it makes me cry, & I hate 2 cry infront of someone, but even my bro saw me once & I was all like (in a crying high pitch voice): "I don't know what's wrong with me!!!!" And my bro was laughing (of course that's how guys are), but he's such a sweetie, he closed his mouth shut & started 2 communicate with me & felt sympathy towards me, & he was like:"Don't worry habeebty, it's ok". He's one yr younger than me. I love my brother....all my brothers get mushy with me when I break down..


I love my hair, it's long & really thick....I used to hate how thick it was & how long it was, but when you grow older & more mature, u start to realize that it is one of the best features in a woman....
So, anywayz....my friend recommended me to this shampoo Vitane...claiming that she tried it for a week & never complained from hair loss since, & that was 4 months ago...
So on Thursday, after seeing "Monster in Law" at Marina Mall, (as my friend says:"Master in Law", her english is not that flattering), shopping around a little, eating at Asha's, we went to the pharmacy to purchase it.
I decided to try it out tonight.....it was ok, but WOW...it had such a masculine scent, it was like having a shower with an invisible man (و أنا مو ناقصة فقر). It had a smell like those cool men's perfumes, like BOSS in Motion (one of my favorites).
So while sitting & waiting 4 Mr. Right (which will be in ages, & besides I don't want him anymore), Vitane is gonna be my new man....at least he's mute, clean & smells goooooooooood!!!

*YAWN*
Starting 2 get sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyy....nighty night....

P.S.
Bloggin is such a great experience...
And, I don't get "Arressted Development", I get all the jokes of all the sitcoms, except this stupid show!!!!! It's not funny!!! I don't get it!!!! What the hey...??!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

why do you write in different font colors? what is the point of this post?

August 07, 2005 6:38 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

arrested development is one of the funniest shows on tv. it has the funniest scene i have ever seen before.

Lucille: [the family is waiting for news on Buster from a very literal doctor] How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
Lindsay Funke: How do we keep getting this guy?
Michael: Mom, he's a very literal man.
Doctor: Yes, that's more the way I would take the news.

August 07, 2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

After few months of blogging, I discovered that Blogging is very therapeutic.. it is so much fun to get to know people that have things in common with you, plus they share the same frustrations and the ambitious as you do..

Oh, and I agree with Purg.. font color.. no no.. :P

August 07, 2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Purg & the don: so? I like colors..

Purg: don't try 2 put me down...i'm still new....

Mark: The scene...It's not funny....

August 07, 2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

Arrested Development is really funny...
want some boring $hitty sitcoms:

The Parkers
Still Standing
8 simple rules for dating my daughter
and that other show where this guy from NY marries that girl from some-farm state & live next to her boring parents... cant recall the name.

August 07, 2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Yeah new, so in order to fit in this tough world you have to go through initiation ritual, which includes me, so be prepared.

August 07, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Bo ghazi: yeah i agree, those r shitty sitcoms...they're good after a huge meal & laban & taking the afternoon nap on the sofa...

Purg: I'm ready...BRING IT ON!!! Penguin Man!!!

August 07, 2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

I agree with u, I looove long hair. It's the crowning glory of a woman. I've had long hair all my life but after a salon "accident" with my ant about maybe 8 yrs ago (my ant hates long hair, she was signaling to the woman cutting my hair behind my bk to cut lower!) So anyway after that I somehow got crazy and cut it boy lol .. turned out nice so it stayed for a bout 3 yrs. Now I'm growing it again and it's FINALLY bellow sholder length.

Anyway about the hair loss, the same thing happened to me also 3 months ago!!! I think it's the summer heat! the water is unbearably hot!!! I can only take a shower at dawn and it's still hot!

So maybe I will give Vitane a try! Although the first thing I look for in a shampoo is it's sweet feminine smell (am crazy about the sent of hair!) But hey it's just for the summer right! ;)


& THAT is the point of this post Purg ;p

August 08, 2005 1:30 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Peach:
Yeah try it...
I love nice feminine smells too, but this one is not that bad...
Thank u 4 sticking up 2 me..I need it..
I LOVE COLORS!!!

Don:
Yes very therapeutic...

August 08, 2005 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home