Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hug O' War

I will not play a tug o' war
I'd rather play a hug o' war
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins....


Oh & one thing....STOP GIVING MONEY TO IRAQ!!!!! THEY ARE UNGRATEFUL!!! Always have & they will always be that way....READ AL-QABAS PAGE 14, (Cowboy style).

All this & they're still bad mouthing us....والخبر في المحليات؟؟؟ شكووووووووووو؟؟؟؟

God Bless this Country....Habeebty my Kuwait!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

I am aganist this idea, I perfer wars with blood and bodies.

August 07, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Penguin Man...ur insane!!LOLOLOLOL
On ur last comment about my post: BRING IT ON PENGUIN MAN!!!

August 07, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

ok

August 07, 2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

oo so sweet .. huggies ;D Your a girl after my own heart ;)

by the way, to quit smoking I joined a site called QuitNet. It's like an online comunity for smoke quitters. There are alot of hugs and alot of compasion shared there. So now I will give u one big azz hug quit net style ;)

(((((Pink bubblegum/puppylove)))))

August 08, 2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

oooohhhh habeebty Peach..
Thanx..
Right back achya


(((((((((PEACH)))))))))

August 08, 2005 1:52 AM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

this just came to my mind, you would not be the one driving that ugly Pink Escalade, would you?

August 08, 2005 7:03 AM  
Blogger dishevelled said...

LOL! I love that poem...
Brings back memories of middle school English classes!

August 15, 2005 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home