Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Monday, August 08, 2005

INSANE MONSTERS!!!!

Hey bloggers...

While I was sitting & got tired of bloggin around, I decided 2 edit my personal profile since I'm a new blogger (BTW, check it out guys & give me opinions)..

Anyways, my youngest brother comes & asks me 4 money (as always being the eldest), & while he brings my wallet he tells me:

Bro: "Hey sis, wanna watch something freaky?"

Moi: "Yeah ok"

Bro: "It's on my mobile, I got it by bluetooth, WATCH THESE SOB'S!!!!!"

Moi: "?????!!!!"

So the title was about smuggling drugs, & it was in a big morgue, & 2 faceless people wearing gloves & all, were carrying a clothing, & they put it on the table, & they start 2 unwrap it, & there was a dead baby inside it!!!!

So they start 2 cut the baby in the midline section, (BTW there's this sobby music played in the background that can really make u sob!) & there it was...just directly under the skin & fascia, plastic bags of DRUGS!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! How could anybody do such a thing??!!! And the weird thing is that the baby wasn't bleeding, & there was no organs...NOTHING!!! Just a big hole 2 stash their SHIT!!!!! I swear my body was trembling, my ears got very hot...& I got teary....
How am I gonna sleep 2night..??!! I never seen such a thing...!!! Never in my wildest dreams would I've thought that there would be INHUMANE people out there that would do this 2 a baby!!!!

Does anybody know of this? Has anybody seen it??

And at the end was a prayer, praying 4 these smugglers 2 burn in hell....
And INSHALLAH THEY WILL!!!

Good night dear bloggers...may God protect us all...

5 Comments:

Blogger heezy said...

Wow...very strong stuff...but its probably fake.

You don't have a pic in your profile.

August 08, 2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

For The Love Of God!!!!! is that for real?!?!! are you sure it was a real baby?! please say you're not sure! couldn't have been one of those really good dolls that look like real babies?! for all humanity this is outrageous!

August 08, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Playa:
No sorry I don't...I don't know how 2 install & attach pics...but I'll ask my bro if he can help me...
But I think its true...it looks real, & there's this guy's signature at the end..Directed by Khalid Al.Samer or Samer Al.Khalid something...


Spon: It really looked like a real baby...sorry...

August 08, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

a7!

August 09, 2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

You can expect anything from those drugs dealers and smugglers! I don't think they are human!

August 12, 2005 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home