Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Thursday, January 11, 2007

One of Those Days I like

Hi bloggie :***


So yesterday I mentioned that I had a hectic day, but I was not in the mood to post about it. I'm up now, and feel like I wanna post about it, nothing fancy, just about my day.
I tend to do this many times: I don’t blog for a long time then I have 2 posts on Safat in one day! When I said I am moody, I wasn’t kidding around.

So yesterday after work, I decided that I need to change my car's engine oil. I've done it a few times before, so now I always change it myself, cuz it's not worth the hassle calling up my brothers for an oil change, besides I'm used to being independent and I love it.
I was waiting for the guy to get the right size of the filter, and because my mobile was dead, I asked the other fellow if his boss had a charger in his office. He said yeah, so I gave it to him, charged up my cell phone, and figured why sit around (in the car) bored, I took out my laptop, and thank God for GPRS, I get connected by 3G, and VOLIA, I'm blog hopping on Safat, cool.
I have always prayed they would invent a gadget as this, between you and me, I always knew they would.
But I looked so cool and intelligent in the car, which I mentioned before I already am, thank you very much!

Later on, I was set and ready, my cell phone got charged, I was off. I went and got my nails done, trimmed my hair, then went to the co-op and bought cookies, chocolate, and Garnier Nutrisse hair coloring with fruit oils, cuz last time I had highlights, but never again will I color my hair in a beauty parlor, cuz they really damage the hair, I've always used Garnier, it's way better cuz of the fruit oils.
Got home at 5pm, had only fries and dagoos Crystal for lunch (ate alone today cuz everybody's at work) got out again at 5:50 pm and headed to the bank where my brother had already been waiting for me there, which shit happened but have to post about it other day, but for now all I can say is: "I DO NOT BLAME THE PEOPLE FOR GETTING MAD FOR THE LOANS CASE!! BANKS ARE BIG TIME ROBBERS AND THEY SCREW WITH PEOPLES HEADS!!"
I'm proud to say I was a lady about it, but bitched about them in the car like a different, yet a true lady!! Heeheeheehee

My bro headed back to work, I got back home, still mad from the bank trip, colored my hair, took a nice hot shower, dried my hair in the living room (love doing that), at 9:30 pm got hungry again, had chicken soup, and just in time for "So you think you can dance" show….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my dream has always been to be a contemporary/Latin/American jazz dancer, I think it's so sexy. But I'm stuck with the usual Kuwaiti/belly dancing/Persian/ordinary hip hop styles….by the way, I mix everything together…my own style.





Ate a lot of chocolate & cookies, cuz it's Wednesday night (damn the winter), not to mention I haven’t been to the gym in 3 weeks…OMG!!!! Three weeks?? Just did the math…oooopsy! I need to get my ass there, but er…um….next week, I promise, on Saturday!! *Giggles*

Then talked on the phone with my friend about the usual, which is basically NOTHING! Just plain ol' girls chit chat.

Posted about my habeeby Alejandro Sanz,



the crush is still here…and slept at 3:30 am.


On a different note, one of my new years resolution is to pray more often and on time,

I love God, but I get so lazy, bas el-hamad Allah, that 2007 so far is been good, I hated 2006, it was a messed up year for me, the best of it was my trip to London December 2005-January 2006, where I had a blast new years eve, don't worry, I don’t drink :)
And my business trip alone to NY (ahhhh) then Orlando (WOOO HOOOO!! YEEEE HOOO!!!).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

trust me when i tell you, your wednesday was much better than mine, i finished work and slept till thursday morning, very productive hehe

January 11, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hi yazeed, welcome to my blog, i assume this is ur first time here, i know ya from around...glad u dropped by.

Noum el-3awafee...

I just love those days when u get stuff done...

January 11, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger coquette said...

I looooooooove soo u think u can dance!! And I am glad I am not the only one running around all day hehe
oo im sorry about the bank...but seriously salfat el qrooth is soo silly cause it shouldnt even be an issue...no one forced anyone to sign any papers or to take a loan :P
oo which bank did u go 2? :P~

January 11, 2007 5:48 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

coquette

It's not about signing the papers, it's about the contract you sign with the bank and trust them, then they stab u in the back by increasing the years through el-fawaed (i forgot the term now).

It's just wrong, people have they're reasons to take loans, but when u sign a contract for example 15 years, with a certain percentage, then u find out it increased, u feel like u've been robbed, i have married friends and they always complained 2 me, but i never felt it until yesterday, i was sick to my stomach about the dishonesty.

Coquette habeebty, i know u work in a bank, dont take it personally :*
but u know its true, the ppl at the bank have also admitted they were wrong...

LOOOOOL but sorry i cant reveal the bank's name heeheeheehee

And this is kinda related to ur post about Sloans, not matter how much flaws this country has, but we will always love it...

January 11, 2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home