Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Saturday, December 02, 2006

R.I.P "K"

A dear friend passed away last Thursday, he died from a horrific car accident, I got the news Friday morning 4:30 am. He was only 28 years old.

I didn’t knew him for a long time, but from that short period of time I found out that he was just a warm person, funny, optimistic, enjoyed life, and easy to talk to….

I knew him (Allah yir7amah) through a mutual friend, he told my friend later on that he had a crush on me, and thinks I'm sweet, I didn’t take the crush seriously cuz I didn’t wanna ruin the friendship, so I drifted away for a while, and he thought it was best also. But we sure had lots of laughs…..

When I first heard the news, I was in SHOCK!! I didn’t cry, I was just heart broken and terrified at how life is. The people you know are here one minute, and then the next they disappear into thin air….just in a blink of an eye!

I then sucked all the shock in, and by the time the dawn prayer started, I begin to cry so hard…just imaging how lonely he is in his grave, crying for his family especially his mom, OMG Allah yi3een-ha, thinking of death…it's so frightening.

I got up, prayed, and read for him a prayer (du3a2 el-mayet), and cried so much while praying and reading the du3a2…
Allah yir7amah.

May he rest in peace.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 02, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

howahkan

R u talking about Khaled?
Really? I actually don't know the details cuz i don't wanna ask.



anonymous
HOW DARE U???
Shame on u!!!
If u have nothing good 2 say then shut it!!!
No one deserves to "RUST" in peace u coward!!
Ppl die no matter what the consequences are....

December 02, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Wa3layah maskeen khaled...allah yir7amah

did his coworker get in the accident 2?
How did khaled get killed?

on a different note...are a male or female?

December 03, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

yes the question was 4 u, but i forgot 2 type "U"
Its ok, what ever makes u comfotable...

December 04, 2006 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3atham allah ajerkom :(

December 04, 2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALLAh yer7imaah

December 04, 2006 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALLAH yer7oma ya rab oo ywase3 mnazlaaa... i saw him many times and since i heard the bad new i cant get his image out of my mind nor not to think about him and about his family...
anonymouse wedi arid 3lik bas 7ata alrad wayed 3lik ...
Passionate soul... i wish if u would delete his comment because talking about Khalid like this is really wrong

December 04, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

anonymous
7araaaaaaaaaaaaah
he had a crush on meeeeeeeeeeeee...
yalla show us some muscles..



Thank u everybody...he was such a tender soul...
Allah yir7amah...


Hope
u knew him too?

December 05, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hope
walla i was gonna delete it but wanted 2 know what else they have 2 say 4 themselves...

Nas fa'9yah

December 05, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hope
What do u think now?
7a'9reen for el 6aybeen...


Oh and the "anonymous" is jealous cuz we are all friends now...
Just a cheap shot!!


And i thought blogging was supposed 2 be about everything and everyody...living and the dead...

December 05, 2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show u muscle ??? ya puppy gorw up..

i donno u , i have nothing against u , bas mala da3y had a crush or whatever , you couldve said allah yir7uma he was a good guy thats it .. what happened between u guys is not anyones concern .. allah ykabbir 3aglich ..

when i checked your age i couldnt beleive it..6ab3an i know u gonna delete this anyway ya um big muscles tiny knara mind..

December 05, 2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

anonymous
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Kaifee...i say whatever i wanna say...
lots of men had crushes on me, so??
its haram 2 say things like that cuz the person died??
At least i wasnt rude like u

Ur just jealous cuz no one gave a damn about the crush, and it was a crush, nits not like i said he was obssesed, and i did say allah yir7amah gablek/gablech
so its not u who i get my lessons of life from...

and i wasnt gonna delete u this time

December 05, 2006 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way , im not jealous coz im a guy ,apology for not clarifying this part... but i pitty anyone who had crush on u , not knowing that u have mind as big as "teelaa" .. good luck puppy.. woof woof

December 06, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

soooooooo long and good riddance
Hayak allah

guy/girl
whatever

December 06, 2006 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your e mail

December 06, 2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

December 09, 2006 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home