Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Latest Update

Hi bloggie IMMMMMMWAHHHHH

Haven't checked up on ya for such a long time, I'm sorry baby, forgive me.


Hi bloggers, I miss everybody, especially my recent new friends, "Passion's Harp", "Fonzy", and "3ajel". Sorry guys, I didn't even have time to read your recent posts. GROUP HUG!!!

I was so busy with work, busy the last days of Ramadan, and the Eid, and afterwards, busy setting up for my birthday party, going out, my cousin got married, shopping, I shopped the last 3 days before Eid, during Eid and after the Eid, but I wasn't shopping for the Eid LOOOOL, cuz for years now I just wear what I have in my closet that no one have seen on me before, cuz I'm always packed with an outfit from here and there that I don't wear or forget about, so I had a couple of outfits that I still haven't wore till Eid from New York when I was there this summer, so I wore one of them.
But I sure bought some cool handbags, 4 to be exact…!! Yeah I did spend a lot cuz they were kinda expensive, not to mention 3 pairs of shoes, *whispering* underwear, accessories, more outfits, hijabs…etc.
But really, everyday I have something to do, even if I'm blue, I go to my friend's house, then she's like: "Let's go out!! Ana mitmalilah, and your sad and blue."

I haven't gone to the gym for ages, and sometimes I feel like I lost weight, which my cousins said that I did during the Eid, and sometimes I feel I've gained a little, cuz since I stopped in the middle of Ramadan, I've being eating the same amount but with no exercise. I don't know.


Well about my birthday party, of course my birthday pasted a long time ago, it was on the 20th of October, but since it was the last 2 days of Ramadan, I knew no body would come, not even if I do it '3abgah, so I decided to do it the second Thursday after Eid, which was the 2nd of November, so to be sure no one had any excuses.
Anyways, first I wanted to make it kinda huge, 40-45 persons, than I narrowed down the list to 22, cuz I wanted to be kinda intimate but still kinda huge, and I didn't know whether I do it at home or at a fancy restaurant. Then I narrowed the list to about 15 persons, cuz I want it completely intimate and I wasn't in the mood for a fuss and looyah and ez3aj.
So I decided to do it in a restaurant, which my cousin suggested in one of those tents that Moven Pick had, so I went there but they told me that those tents were only there for the Ramadan season, and by accident I saw this sign with the word "CUTS" written on it, so I asked and they told me that this they're latest new restaurant. It's a Spanish/Brazilian place, which I fell in love with immediately, it was so quiet, cute, beautiful colors, elegant setting of the chairs and tables, simple.

So with the help of the guest relations at the front desk, I had a cool intimate chic party. I ordered silver, black and pink balloons, and who knows me knows I love pink and black together, they are just so sexy together…
And colored petals on the tables with candles, and the tables were centered under the wooden semi-like gazebo, and the balloons hanging with long pink and silver ribbons.

Thirteen of the fifteen on my guest list showed up. My guests were a combination of 4 best friends, 4 good friends, 3 cousins, 2 sister-in laws, and 1 four-year old niece of one of my best friends, and my one of my cousin's brought her 7 month old son, which mashallah was very quiet and sociable. But I missed one of my best and closest friend, she was in Egypt unfortunately, and the no. 15 guest was a cousin that wasn't feeling well that day.

It was kinda quiet at the first, and the girls started to get bored from the Spanish music, so when I asked for the head waiter to turn on the radio, he said that they only have a CD player. So I asked if we can switch on the TV, and they said it was ok. They only had one of the worst 35 channels, including one Arabic music channel, and cuz the restaurant was new, only a few American people were there, and by 10pm we were the only people there, so the girls really let their hair down, metaphorically speaking. Singing and clapping, and a little shoulder shaking, and by the time they brought in the cake, everybody was dancing in the dark! LOOOOOOOL

The head waiter came up to me before bringing out the cake and told that they have prepared a surprise for me, and I was like: "Bring it on!!"
So this old black man with white hair,in pitkä ja kapea, ja mahtui juuri sopivasti tähän tynnyriin jonka halkaisija oli viitisen kymmentä metriä ja pituus sata metriä.

Hän pisti sauvan kärjen veteen ja keppi antoi listan lisäaineista joita tarvittiin. Sitten hän tiputti siemenen veteen ja lähti ostamaan tarvikkeita.

Viikon aikana hän heitti kymmeniä säkkejä kalkkia veteen, hiiltä, ja pilaantuneita kasviksia. Muutama sian ruho myös sekä monta ämpärillistä kalan ruotoja. Voimakkaista epäilyista huolimatta vesi viikon aikana muuttui puhtaammaksi kuin aikaisemmin, ja tuoksui hyvältä.

Artturin loputkin rahat oli käytetty ja hän mietti keinoa saada lisää rahaa. Sitten hän törmäsikin avoimeen kaivokseen ja teki kaupat kääpiön kanssa. Hän löi vetoa kymmenestä tuhannesta neptunuksesta (paikallinen rahayksikkö, yksi neptunus vastaa 10 euroa.) että löytäisi päivässä sieltä ison kulta suonen.

Seuraavana aamuna hän voitti vedon, ehkä kulta siemen joka pystyy muuttamaan lyijyä kullaksi auttoi asiaa.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well for starters, miss u too:) was wondering where did u disappear to:) happy birthday to u.. seems like u had a blast:) this place sounds pretty interesting, must check it out since i am a fan of spanish food. believe me, the less people there are the better, as long as it is those who u want to celebrate ur birthday with. Well am happy for u u had a good time. as we say in lebanon, 3akbal il miyyeh ;)

November 13, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger albandry said...

hmmm
grl welcome back
happ birthday
but the story after the black dude came is funny language i cant understand a word??!!!!


bas 7yach dear yuve been missed

November 13, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hi fonzy...
Missed ya too...
Thanx 4 wishing me a happy birthday..I did have a few crazy weeks...
And yeah u should check it out, the food was amazing...
and actually I did choose that place cuz it wasnt that crowded so we would have a great time without worrying about the ppl especially weirdos

albandry
thanx...and OMG i dont know how that happened, i'll fix it

November 13, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back

November 14, 2006 1:29 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Thank u 3ajel
Missed ya
and about ur last email, sorry i didnt reply, and thank u for the hint but i actually already link 2 safat directly, what i meant is getting connected 2 the internet...thats all.

November 14, 2006 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home