Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year from London!!!



Hey there bloggers..
Hapy New Year!!!
I arrived here 4 days ago, I had a good flight, I sat next to an american guy, he was really funny, we had a good chat. Amazingly, I didn't feel like it was a long flight, it was 6 hrs and 1/2, but for the first time I didn't feel tired, I even went to the toilet to freshen up only once...I saw 3 movies, usually I get see 2 or one and half of the second movie, but these were an hour and a half min. movies so there was time.
I saw "Bob the Butler", Brooke Sheilds is always beautiful, that Hillary Duff and Heather Locklear movie with the sexy handsome Chris Noth, and that Ben Affleck and Christina Applegate movie, where he rents Christina's family to not spend christmas alone, he was hilarious!!! I cracked up alot out loud...
The american guy's TV screen didn't work, but he could only hear, so we watched together from my screen, while listening from our headphones, and I offered him some of my chocolate and gum I bought from the airport, and he offered me his danish pastery, but I said no thanx, cuz it was our first snack and I assumed he might be hungry... :)
He told me about a couple of his girlfriends he dated before he got married, we had a good laugh...

When I first arrived, I got a taxi, got to the center of London, my cousin was waiting for me badly, she saw me from the balconcy, came downstairs running, we hugged so hard and she started crying and telling me how much she missed me (me and her are so close, more than her sister, she was the one with me in the "Freakin Fire Station" post), and I had missed her alot, and my best friend also left one week after her to Egypt, so I was really lonely....
I arranged my things and hung my clothes and headed to OXFORD STREET!!!!! Such a Kuwaiti!!!
All the Kuwaiti families here were like:"Let the girl relax!!" telling my cousins, I told them that I feel fresh, cuz when I travel, I always feel tired on the plane, but when I first arrive, cuz of all the excitement I get soooooooo hyper, in fact, this was the first time I arranged my things before I went out, usually I arrange them the next day...

So today, my aunt invited one of their friends (friends from Kuwait, he's my uncle's friend and his wife), were having fish YUMM!!!

I wanted to get online since the first night, but their telephone plugs here are different, so I bought one just yestrday, but I didn't have time to type anything...

Things I bought:

- The latest Gucci bag and matching wallet (pinky and green) just to die for!!!
- A white furry and chashmere (I don't know how to spell it) vest
- Sex and the City DVD, all the six seasons YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! That was my dream to buy when I first get here.
- Da Vinci Code, the hard cover with all the pictures!! COOL!
- Some other stuff that I'm not supposed to share with you guys heeheeheeheehee
- And last but not least, a brit mobile line (it's cheaper than dowali) that was of course the first thing I did when I arrived...

There weather is awesome, it snowed a little the first night, then sunny, then it rained again yesterday, and today it's sunny, I love the sunny with cold windy weather, unlike one of my friends from back home, who smokes, she hates it!!! LOOOOL nd we're expecting some snow also tonight, but of course, just little.
I don't wear my gloves only when I get really cold, unlike my cousins, they wear it from the apartment, and they're like:"WEAR THEM U'LL FREEZE!!!" and I just laugh, cuz I love the cold, and besides, I experienced colder times when I used live in the states with all the piles of snow, I have tolerated the cold since I was a young girl, I LOVE rolling in the snow, till last year when I was in France, my bro would tell me:"U still play like a little girl."

Anyways, gotta go eat lunch...
We're having some plans for tonight, some parade and fireworks going on somewhere, my cousin's friend is taking us, I'll try to post some pics if I learn how LOOOOOOOOOL

Cheers!!

6 Comments:

Blogger MSB said...

I can sense ur excitement from ur words, mashAllah.. enjoy it & have a blast :)

December 31, 2005 6:44 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

this font is annoying

December 31, 2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Happy New Year habeebti! Have a wonderful time there and hopefully we'll get together in 2006!

January 01, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

msb:
thanx

purg:
thank u

waterlilie:
i am!!! happy new year

misscosmo:
girl i miss ya, inshallah we will!!
happy new year

January 02, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger bo_sale7 said...

konckem down girl :)

January 02, 2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

bo saleh:
huh?

January 05, 2006 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home