Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

BA Meeting


"Hi...my name is *BLEEP*, & I'm a blogaholic"

Oh my God...I used 2 hate sitting on computers 4 a long time, but will this day come when I become a BLOG ADDICT??!!

I discovered this while driving 2 Papa John's (cuz since this morning after reading Stallion's blog I got hungry 4 it, & since they don't deliver I had 2 go there 2 get some), I MISSED BLOG WORLD!!!! And couldn't wait 2 get home 2 do some bloggin around...I couldn't believe myself...cuz I'm not fond of the internet except 2 check emails & do some work regarding my profession.

Anywayzzzzzzzz....
I had a doctor's appointment at TAIBA CLINIC, so afterwards I said, let me go check Papa John's (since I'm a big fan) & yes....it is in Sabah Al.Salem..!!
BUT WHY THERE??!! And check this out guys, they don't send 2 other areas except Sabah Al.Salem!!! They told that their second branch will be in Jabriya...so maybe then they will deliver 2 all areas. SHEESH!!

I love their pizza, I couldn't wait cuz I haven't had their pizza 4 a long time, so in the car I started 2 eat some (while no one was watching of course) & dancing 2 Metallica & Nirvana played on 99.7....(also while no one was watching) YEAH!!! Nirvana:"Come as u are, as u are....as I want u 2 be...as a friend, as a friend...." آخ آخ آخ
Rock with Papa John's & their garlic-butter sauce.. آخ آخ آخ
I love rock but not heavy metal....cuz I LOOOOOOOOOVE 2 sing along all the time to all the songs, & I love rock that u can understand the lyrics & sing along with from the top of ur lungs!!!

BUT WHAT HAPPENED 2 OUR MEN???!!!
I saw 2 gay guys at TAIBA CLINIC (not that there is anything wrong with it), & another at Papa John's, & an old guy with a long beard & short dishdashah (not that there is anything wrong with it also) but he kept staring at me & never looked away??!! Straight into my eyes while he was on his cellphone & waiting 4 his order....
حده جريء
It was creeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Our men....either gay, hypocrites or PENGUIN LOVERS like PURG!

Ciao!

15 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

I am not human, but its interesting that I am now being mentioned in your blog :P

August 09, 2005 7:08 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

aaahahahaaaa ah ah ahhhhh hahahaaa ay ba6ni! lol

August 09, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

hummm.. so you like NIRVANA huh. I have smells like teen spirit ring tone on my cell :)

August 09, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Purg:
Well...I have a feeling u will be metioned alot..
*devilish giggle* Imwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Peach:
Glad I could make u laugh...

bo ghazi:
Yeah I do...& that's a great song too, but i love Jazz also, although I don't know the names of the artists, but I love JAZZ...
Oh..I love SADE!!!! Lots of memories with her songs since childhood...& I never get bored of her songs...

August 09, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

bo ghazi, Peal Jam o bas, wil bajee khuss.. :P

August 09, 2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

sh7qa mentioned alot? why me?

August 09, 2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

The Don,
1st. 7aram 3alaik, when it comes to alternative rock, NIRVANA are the pioneers!

2nd I've heard of Pearl Jam before but Peal Jam... necer heard of'em :p

August 09, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

necer = never


ok now we're even :p

August 09, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

TO ALL:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

August 09, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Bo ghazi:
ur becoming like me...obsessed with correction..

August 09, 2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

hehehehehe.. lol

I got the wild fingers shasawee.. (no pun intended) :P

August 09, 2005 10:05 PM  
Blogger ArtFiNaLe said...

Addiction, until you spend 14 hrs plus online...
Sade, I salute you...
Men, wrong place at the wrong time :P

August 10, 2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

Talkina bout typos .. ever wrote Pimpe instead of Pimple?
or Gays instead of Guys!!!
looool

August 11, 2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Peach:
LOLOLOL not yet!

August 11, 2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Slap me .. I did!

August 11, 2005 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home