Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bloggerettes get together, Symposium or conference or whatever!



Helloooooo friends, I know I know, I have disappeared for a looooooooooong time, I missed everybody...I turned 28 last October boooooooohooooooooo, I'm getting old, but thank God, ppl always think that I look 23 YAAAAY!!! (Thats something i forgot 2 brag about Miss Cosmo).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I had this kinda important conference or symposium last week, and there was this certain someone with a certain profession that gave a certain lecture that was soooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! He is soooooooooo the man of my dreams, I have heard about him alot, but just met him in this conference...and I had kind of a feeling that he's a blogger cuz he said something that was mentioned in one the blogs posted before, so I was kinda like:"hmmmmmmmmmmmm".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm toooooooooooooooo late to post this but I was soooooooooooo busy, anyhoo, I was with the bloggerttes last Friday (as some of u know), I had a wonderful time, all the girls were sweet, nice and wonderful, we had lots of laughs, I felt soooooooooo comfortable with them as if I knew them for years!!!I don't know if I'm supposed 2 mention who was there, so who wants 2 say who was there of course can mention that in the comments. I was so jealous that I had 2 go somewhere and the girls went (after our mocha drinking) to have dinner (I hope u guys tried the salmon rizatto "if thats how it's spelled" I recommended).Anyways, u gals who were there and knew where I went, for the record, I wasted my time there and got soooooooooooooooooooo pissed cuz I was having a great time with u guys, I wish I didin't go....who wants 2 know in specific details (the gals of course) email me....But surely, we have 2 to do this getting together thing again soooooon.

Luv ya bloggers and miss u guys soooooooooooooo much :*




8 Comments:

Blogger bo_ghazi said...

welcome back :)

oh, and no... that wasn't me in that conference you attended so don't get ur hopes high :p

December 01, 2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger U.E. said...

Hi! NOW I know you... I couldn't place your blog at all the other day. :-) It was nice to have you there! Watch Cosmo's site for the next meeting announcement. Take care.

December 01, 2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Just stop blogging pipi, its not for you.

December 01, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

bo ghazi:
thanx hon, toooooooooo bad!!! :(

--------

UE:
yeah it was nice meeting u too, inshallah i will be waiting 4 the next one...

--------

purg:
shakhbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiii!!!!
u still blog?? i haven't seen u around much, just commenting right?
and u still call me pipi?? LOLOLOL

December 01, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

Am always around, am purgatory, and you will remain pipi until I figure what else you should be called.

December 01, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

purg:
P & P like all the rest call me...
but i know ur unique and don't wanna be like others...so be creative and make up a new nickname 4 me

December 01, 2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Great to know you enjoyed ur time :) Until next time :*

December 02, 2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Good to see you blogging again :D

December 07, 2005 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home