Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Friday, August 12, 2005

Stuff....

Yo Yo Yo BLOGGERS!!
I need a therapy session, so all of u bloggers r gonna be my shrinks...

Story # 1:

Tuesday was such a baaaaaaaaaaaaad day 4 me, feeling lonely again....cried myself 2 sleep.....like most of my days.....feeling depressed, there's no one home 2 entertain me, & my siblings r all out...i was all alone..
"Lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody, 4 my own, ooooooohhhhh.."
Except that song doesn't make me cry....its not sobby enough 4 me...but what i do is put on some SADE...& I cry me a river...I love ALL her songs, & most of them make me sob...then i feel good...

Story # 2:

So yesterday i called one of my friends from work, & told her that im so bored, & if she's free 2 go out with me, she said:"Yeah, I'm free tonight.."
So we went & saw the movie "The Island", I'm not gonna give u guyz any reviews like Bo Ghazi, since it's just a new movie, but despite the action type of this movie (which i hate), i kinda liked the story, it's something new...& a dream 4 people who wanna live a longer better life....
Scarlett (the actress), was such a tomboy in her pre-teen years, but she grew up 2 be such a beautiful lady...i like her...

Then we went 2 the Marina Cresent 2 have dinner...& the "KIDS" there would not stop buggin us, (of course nothing new in Q8), BUT WHATS UP WITH THE CRAZY HAIRSTYLES??!! Its getting ridiculous!! I mean, it started out with the spikey hairstyle years ago (really short, but shows that its spikey) & i must admitt that i like that style, its sexy....but the new look, "CRAZY" as they call it (i think)...is way off limits....

Anways, this friend of mine, we have never been out together be4, but she's soooooooo the opposite of my other friend (which is a bit quiet & boring & doesnt wanna listen 2 the radio cuz after she came from Haaj this year, blah blah blah) but i still respect her & have a good time with her, but this friend yesterday, she's so loud & wanted 2 fight with all they guys, & was obsessed that everyone of them was "Yekhizha", all the time she was like:
"Why is this guy lookin at me? Look at him...he's staring at me...I gonna pop his eye with my fork....look at him..& him & him....why they keep staring at me....is something wrong with me??!!"
My God!!! I got stressed out, but laughed at her at the same time & told her 2 chill....but at the end she's a good person & we had fun overall...
But I'm fed up, I've run out of friends & don't know what 2 do...? I want something in the middle, 2 listen 2 music in the car with, & have high self-esteem enough 2 be quiet at a coffee shop...
Am I asking 4 much??
Oh...& i have another friend i go out with, & she's soooooooooooo obsessed with bluetoothing that i don't get a chance 2 chat with..
And a 4th friend that always brings her 2 little sisters & her daughter, & everytime her cell phone rings (either her mom, her dad, husband, her other friends, cousins, other relatives calling), she has no etiquette, & chats with anyone who calls 4 at least 7 minutes!!!!! And i sit there like an idiot with the kindergarteners, eating quietly till she finishes...& then we all leave with her cell is still glued 2 her ear...
That friend, i went out with her 2 times & never again 4 a year now....

No one is deep these days....i want someone that wants 2 have a good time & appreciate the person they're with, & have deep conversations....& listen 2 good music, & gossip about bad boys....heeheeheehee

Ciao!!


19 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

What about shopping? Don't all girls like that? Go shopping! :P

"I gonna pop his eye with my fork"
3afffyaaa! :D *claps and cheers*

August 11, 2005 4:36 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

OK what kind of therapy are you seeking?

August 11, 2005 5:12 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

Poor you, i had a friend who thought every man out there to get her and a bit violent. Unfortunately my friendship with her ended because one time we were waiting at the traffic light, a guy at her side in his car rolled down the window and made a sign suggesting to take his phone number. Next thing i knew she got out of the car took her shoes off and beat the hell out of him!

August 11, 2005 6:44 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

3baid:
I love shopping, (its in my profile), i go sometimes alone, & sometimes with friends & cousins...yesterday i did a little shopping with her after the movie & be4 we had our dinner...
But she was a bit crazy....

purg:
ur attention....بدلع* لا تتحرش فيني*
tara ana daaloo3a w hasasa...

reema:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

August 11, 2005 7:18 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

yeah I can see you are a spoiled brat looking for attention.

I have one form of therapy, which is Purgatory Boot Camp, includes spanking, shouting and beating, interested?

August 11, 2005 7:49 PM  
Blogger bo_ghazi said...

reema, your not serious are you!!!


P&P, I gotta say, I like your taste in music. Sade.. Nirvana.. all you need now is some Ray Charles & you'd be perfect... by my standards of course ;)

August 11, 2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

Bo ghazi Yeah it happened and that was like 6 years ago, from what i hear about Kuwait nowadays i think some women are much bolder now, am i wrong?

August 11, 2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

When there's no one around to your liking .. it's time to enjoy your Aloness ;)

August 11, 2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Take a bubble bath like me! ;p

August 11, 2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger Erzulie said...

I think there's this thing called 'phone ettiquette' where you do not answer your phone while you're at lunch. I put mine on silent or just zap it off when I sit down. I mean, it's so disrespectful when people disregard the company they're with. Anyhow, just let things flow naturally with friends...nothing should be forced...except boot camp :)

August 12, 2005 1:40 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Purg:
Kaifee...harah...ana spoiled...

Bo ghazi:
I love ray charles....as u can see in my profile i said almost everybody i like...
"oh u don't know the one, who dreams of u at night...longs 2 kiss ur lips...longs 2 hold u tight..oh im just a friend, thats all i've ever been...cuz u don't know me..."
ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!!!

Peach:
I sure do need a bubble bath..& i said in my profile that i love 2 be alone sometimes...

Erzulie:
I agree with u, i don't necessarily turn it silent, but i always say that im out with someone, so no one gets worried if i don't answer, i only turn it off at work when i have work, or at meetings..

August 12, 2005 2:44 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

There'll be sad songs to make you cry..love songs often do...they can change the heart of someone new etc.. that is the song I always remember when someone talks about sad songs and crying!! Well at least you choose Sade, I know people who say they cry while listening to Backstreet Boys songs :S

I agree about the phone calls, usually me I answer and see if it was important call or not and I say I will call later. Thoufg nobody calls me that much :P

August 12, 2005 3:07 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hopeless:
No one calls me much either...but there r those days when ur busy....everybody calls & want ya...u know those days..??

But what do mean "at least i chose Sade"?? She has the most sadiest songs...hers r classic sobbin!!!

There r some of backstreet boys songs that r kinda sobby...like "Incomplete" AAAAAAAAAAHHHH I love that song so much i sing it soooooooo hard...
And the old one...that was a hit, i cant remember now, but its when one of them has surgery (in the clip) & dies, & kevin remembers his dead father, & the other one is a ghost...
Only those two "to me", make me sad...

August 12, 2005 3:22 AM  
Blogger Nooni said...

its ok dear u dont have to meet the perfect match to hang out with... this is what i've learned in this country i can never find any normal women in my age to go out just to have fun lazem shay maleeq
so :) enjoy learning

August 12, 2005 3:34 AM  
Blogger EXzombie said...

u need a كاكاو lots and lots of كاكاو

August 12, 2005 4:13 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Yeah I know and that only happens when I am at work and the manager and others want something to be done and give me a very short time to do it!!!

I mean you chose her and I was comparing you with those who will choose Backstreet boys songs to cry on and I didn't know you like some of theirs :P
But I meant other boy bands or even Britney and the rest of the people who are on the music scene currently!

August 12, 2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hopeless:
U were misunderstood by me...but now i know what u mean...& ur right..

Samboose:
I will read ur blog, & i'm glad u liked the blog...
And i agree with ya 100%...

3abrabna:
Chocolate sure does it 4 me..LOLOLOL

Judy:
soooo true, lazem fee something maleeq...

August 12, 2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

--

August 12, 2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger dishevelled said...

LOL! I hear you sista!!

August 15, 2005 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home