Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Physical Therapy & Random Thoughts

Hi bloggie :*

Ok…I did a bad thing….my cousin asked 4 this yummy recipe I did last week at our family gathering, I gave her all the details and I was very informative, but I left out one little detail…I lied while I'm fasting….OOOOOF! I can't believe I did that, I'm usually generous and tell everything, but this thing I lied about was kinda like my "secret" touch 2 this recipe, and I don't want anybody 2 know, is that wrong?

And it's not nice 2 tell her that:"I don't wanna give this certain touch 2 you cuz I want it 2 stay a "secret"…sorry habeebty…"

I'm sorry dear cousin….but believe me it will turn out yummy just the same….

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, yesterday I didn't go 2 the gym, and I didn't stop eating till I went 2 bed at 11:30pm, which is a first since the first of Ramadan….
Everything was a mess yesterday…and I was soooooo sleepy after fa6oor, although I ate a lot of jarjeer salad with balsamic vinegar, AJEEEEB!!

But what ruined it 4 me was those Garge3an sacks our family keeps sending…DAMN!

I gotta hide them when I first get home!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream last night (which not uncommon 2 me cuz I dream 3-4 dreams EVERY SINGLE night all my life), anyways I was in this play, and I was talking in the Arabic language fluently, which is soooooooo not me, cuz I'm sooooooo bad in Arabic.

Kuwaiti ok, but ARABIC….I'm bad.

DAMN those Ramadan episodes in ARABIC….LOOOOOOOL






Ok gotta go home.


P.S.Where's that physical therapist blogger??
I'm still looking 4 youuuuuuu….

12 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Lost said...

umm.. i guess it was what they call a "white lie" but yeah.. not a big deal.. :) whats physical therapist are you talkin about?

October 08, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

مشكلة الواحد ما يعرف عربي
انجليزي حتى لو يغلط فيه عادي
بس يغلط بالعربي يصير بدلية كبيرة

جربي شوي شوي

October 08, 2006 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3ad et9adqeen this Noon i were talking with a frnd of mine 3ala salfat na7asat el banat bel 6ebaakh .. :P'p it's not only u heheh ..

MANY MANY MANY MOST etha mo kel el banat .. LAAAAZIM ya36oonich el wa9fa nag9a .. :P we always wants to be speciall :P hhehe 7eta bel 6abkha even though it was only SALAD :p

i do the same sometimes :P don't worry ...

P.S: i never comment in bloggers sites .. bs i do now Tagdeeran to the common STUFF between us :P LOL !!

October 08, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that it's wrong, I would have told her the truth even though I was not fasting!

October 09, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

dr. lost:
Yeah, inshallah its just a white lie...
The PT guy im looking for i think his display was (Physio Q8) but i think he changed it, i just wanna know who he is, cuz i know a few PT's


dtwr:
Exactly!! But I'm worried that i did it while fasting :/
Jarjeer with ruman, and the dressing balsamic vinegar with lemon and olive oil..YUMMY, i was craving 4 it 2day, but i'll make it 2morrow..

3ajel:
I think its difficult now 2 speak arabic, its difficult, i have trouble reading the Quran and newspapers, but i guess i dont have the gift, and cuz english was the first language i learned..
But thanx 4 the advice, wanna be my Arabic teacher? :)


breeze:
I know its not only me heeheehee Thank God!!
In fact there's some stuff she doesnt always tell me either...
Ooooooh how sweet that u'r commenting here...U r most welcomed anytime...
Maybe my blog isnt fancy enough, but it'll do...
And its sooo cooool that we're having lots of things in common! ;)

October 09, 2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

blue ice envy:
I know ur right, but believe me she doesnt tell me about some stuff all the time, and i dont think its a girl thing, even guys hide some stuff from their friends, i have alot of brothers, i know...
But i just want my recipe 2 be special...

And u know what, when i came home, she asked me 4 my cook books, so i gave the 2 her, and told all about the ones i did and the ones that turned out right...

Believe me, im not THAT na7eesah.

October 09, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

so you're in PT?

October 09, 2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger bo9ali7 said...

عادي عادي..كل الحريم جذي اذا احد سألهم عن طبخة لازم يخشون شي وما يقولون بالظبط
..
.
تفسير الحلم انج عمرج ماراح اتحجين عربي
:P
اتغشمر

October 09, 2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

dr.lost:
U mean if I AM A PT?

maybe and maybe not...


bo9ali7:
No no my friend, i think u right, cuz at this age is hard 2 learn al-lu'3ah al-3rabiyah non?

:D

And thanx everyone 4 being sweet and not making me feel bad...
U guys rock!

October 09, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger albandry said...

i dont blame u for the reciepe thing well why people try to copy ur food well am good in 3 things and each time with practise i lose the quantity of every ingridient cause its in my head so i add whatever i want just to make it my signiture
each time i try something new

so its like ur little baby u dont want 2 give it away


and u had funky dream cause u had so much food

October 09, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

albandry:

LOOOOOOOOL

no no, i dream everynight...all the time, each time i turn i have a new dream, even if its an afternoon nap

October 09, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

hey you still didnt answer my question.. so are you in PT?

November 17, 2006 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home