Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

جدرنا: بسكم وأنتو تلعبون بنعمة الله



Hi bloggie, miss ya :*

Hello dear bloggers, Ramdan Kareem, or as I have been saying this year: "Merry Ramdan"…….LoooooL

I know I haven't blogged since the last time I said I was gonna, when I took my nice vacation, I was planning to do the blogging in the mornings, to have free time later to workout and go out, I did everything I wanted in this R&R vacation, except blogging, cuz I slept in the mornings till 12pm heeheeheeheehee

Anyways lots have been going on, but this thing I had to say something about…

Does anybody watch this show:
"جدرنا"

It's on Fanoon channel just right before fa6oor, it's a 5 minute show, starring that guy (I don't know the name of the guy), in قصة معاملة which was super hilarious and smart.
Anyways, this show "Jiderna" is kinda of a cooking show, but the kitchen is old and dirty, with old and dirty utensils, and this guy is the chef and makes like really easy dishes, which we usually have for breakfast or dinner, such as: Fool mudamas (mashed beans I think in English), Roub & Khiyar (yogurt & cucumber), Bai'9 6ooma6 (eggs & tomatoes), White cheese with olives, cucumber, tomatoes & Khobous Irani (Iranian bread)…

This is all fine & dandy, smart & unique, and also funny, very funny, I mean this guy cracks me up, his face is soooo 3bee6 which makes him a good comedian…

BUT….BUT…..he plays a lot with the food….LAISH? HARAM!

I mean he throws it around, slices the vegetables and half of it falls on the floor, whipping the food till it gets all over the kitchen, smashing the food, pretends like he's one of those first class chefs that throw the food in the air from the cooking pan (which is funny what he says and what he's doing) but it gets bad when the food starts to get all over the ground, now that’s when I stop laughing and get goose bumps…Walla…

I don’t know, what do you guys think?

The idea is cool, making fun about other cooking shows, but playing with the food to that extreme is just not right…PERIOD.

We are Muslims, and we have high respect for the food God has blessed us with…and to me (at least) if you don't respect this blessing, that means you don't have respect towards Allah.

Take care guys
Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I agree with you! It is very uncivilized and disgusting to play with food.

October 05, 2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hey there hopless...how ya been pal?

I knew u would agree with me ;)

October 05, 2006 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home