Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FONZY!!

Fonzy, 96.5 is Radio Bahrain, it's their local station...

And cuz my mom is Bahraini, and I go 2 Bahrain alot, we always listen 2 it, but I didn't know it was the same wave from there 2 here which is the 96.5.

Of course the host is a Bahraini dude with not so much good English, but it'll do...

Now we'll just flip from one station 2 the other LOOOOOL, we're gonna have more choices.

Oh!! Fix the station on 96.3, it's much clearer, no static!

Take care my friend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

You mean Sami? I was listening to him last night and even my father said he is Bahraini for sure cos of his English!

October 12, 2006 1:57 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

walla i dont know, but maybe..

At what time were u listening?

October 12, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard him last night and he is not bad. has a british weird accent but u can understand what he is saying, but the music they play is amazing and updated

October 12, 2006 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh then ur mama is bahraini :P heheh .. Wel ne3em :))

eshtahait MATAI :P

October 12, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger iliveinq8 said...

intresting, i cant catch this station :/

October 13, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

It was at night. Maybe around 9:30!

October 14, 2006 2:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ما كو شيء
جديد
شكثر بننطر؟

October 27, 2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home