Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Latest Update Part 2

Ok, this is the rest of my previous post cuz it came out as a different language, I do not know how the hell it became like that...




The head waiter came up to me before bringing out the cake and told that they have prepared a surprise for me, and I was like: "Bring it on!!"
So this old black man with white hair, Hawaiian shirt and blue pants, came in with his guitar, installed his sound system, and started to sing "Happy Birthday" in both English and Arabic, and both in bad accents! It was hilarious and we all got crazy…

I actually celebrated my birthday twice, the first time was on the same day, I went shopping a little, did my hair and nails, went back home till fa6oor time, then went to my friend's house, she surprised me with cake and candles, took pictures from our mobiles, danced, then she gave me a cool mobile accessory from Swarovski that you hang on the mobile.
During my shopping after the Eid, I bought a Swarovski bracelet I couldn’t resist. Even at my birthday party I got a few Swarovskies, cuz a lot who know me, knows I adore their stuff…a couple of my best friends brought me a necklace and a pin, not to mention the collection I have from before, GOD now I have a lot...nice.



"I just wanna fly….put ur arms around me baby, put ur arms around me baby…"

Just singing what's on the radio…


Sorry guyz for the long post…bas I have wayed things to say….
And the only reason I have time is cuz I'm sick at home : (




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur old post was in english with me. i love swarovski too, my mom has a collection and am helping her build it:) mabrook

November 14, 2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Fonz:
Really? u read it in english? weird...cuz i got it a weird language too as bandry told me..

Khalas...ur mom and i should be friends ;)
She must be a classy lady...

And allah yibarek feek sweetie..

November 14, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

salamaat matshofeen shar.. need meds? ;p

November 15, 2006 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaay .. who doesn't like Swarovski ??

Their stuff are more than woooow !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAY Dear sis .. AND hope it be the best year ever !! :)))

o0 ma etshofeeeen shar :/ Hopeu get well soon .. :)

November 16, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Doc!!!
Laish yuba...laish chethi...
Sayer 3lainah ben fatrah o ishway...3afiya...
El shar ma yeek ya hiloo..


breeze
habeebty walla...
thanx sweetie...missed ya

November 16, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

i do pass by ! and i replied to ur last comment on my blog as well.. laa w i added u to my blog roll on my blog, ishtabeen ba3ad? ;p

November 18, 2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Hala walla...

Nooooooooo...u added me walla?
OH my GOD...I need CPR!!!
Quick doc....

*giggles*

Walla ana kashkhah...
Thank u so much, i don't know why u did that...im not a regular blogger...and my display is just plain and simple...but thats just so sweet of u...

November 18, 2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home