Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bloggers Meeting

Hi there bloggie, happy new year & happy eid. :********


I know, I know, I haven’t blogged for ages, although I was around reading everybody else's blogs.

So, I have this confession to make, I went yesterday to the meeting, but I was late. I arrived at 8:05 pm, so I have no idea what so ever if the guys were still there.

What happened is that the one time that I decided to go, and put some effort, I had car trouble!! I got so furious, and told myself: "Allah mo ra'9y."
But it's not like I was gonna do something bad, I didn't wanna say who I was, I just wanted to say hi. Damn!

I came anyway cuz the idea of donuts was in my head, I was craving them, drooling, so I said: "What the heck? I'm almost close to Salmiya, I'll go get some for the whole family."
So I was wondering, do you guys sometimes stay till after 7:30 a bit?


Ciao!

4 Comments:

Blogger forzaq8 said...

we moved out at around 8 pm :P

January 06, 2007 1:50 AM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Forzaq8

:(

January 07, 2007 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deera Chat was there

January 08, 2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger Fonzy said...

havent been to any but i heard they stick around till 9 sometimes....

happy new year and happy eid by the way :)

January 11, 2007 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home