Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Late Late Late Valentine's




Hi bloggieeeeeeeeee :***************
Missed ya….


Oh wow! It's been exactly a month since I last posted anything. I know this is late but happy valentine to all the love birds & single people out there. It was a good day for me, got cake for the family and a card for my daddy (as I do every year), but I didn’t get for each a rose, I usually give out a rose to all I love, even our housemaids, but I was really busy, left work at 6pm & headed to the gym for a couple of hours. So I only had time to get a cake cuz I was tired to wait at the florist to prepare roses. But when I arrived home at 9:05pm, and it was empty as usual, I was like: "Nah, I'm ok…"
But as the hours got late, and I got sleepy, I headed to bed & I got sad, cuz I had to sleep alone.

Speaking of busy, finally I had time, I haven’t blogged for a while cuz I had a very hectic month, a lot of things happened. My aunt died (Allah yir7amha), such a great lady, she'll be missed, but I know she's in a better place.
Work was CRAZZZZZZZZZYYY!! I didn’t even have time to drink a cup of tea, my brain was so tired, I would get home, and if I had time to sleep, I would sleep an hour, then in the evening, almost everyday of the month I had things to do, people to see, just crazy.

Oh and I have great news, but I'll reveal it later, it's not me getting married, it's totally different, but it's wonderful news…..

The past month, I had a fight with my best friend, she kinda disrespected me in front her aunt. Now, I'm ok with the joking, and getting on each others nerves in front of our both families, but she went too far, she kinda told me to shut up & don't interfere (enty shakooo?) is what she said, while all three of us were having a normal conversation. I got so mad, and didn’t speak a word all night till I left home, and we started fighting over text messages, I was furious with her. But cuz we have a strong friendship, when she knew my aunt had passed away, she came to my office and gave me her condolences, we hugged so hard cuz we had missed each other for 3 weeks, but still kept our distances till this minute. I hid a valentine card in her drawer at work, while she was away, saying I still love her & she will always be my best friend. She sms'ed me at the end of work, when I had already left, saying she loved the card and got teary…..
Since I met her in March 2005, so this was our second valentine's.

I'm not gonna say what I got this year, but it was kinda cute…I'm not involved with anyone, but
lets just say I have an admirer…hmmmmmmmmm?

I loved Valentine's day since I was a little girl, making our own cards, and choosing a valentine, it was so innocent. I have a couple of stories I shared with the Deera-Chat family.
You can find them here http://deerachat.wordpress.com/2007/02/15/happy-valentines-from-deera-dinar-and-now-movie-chat/#comments




And check out this card while I was getting a card for my daddy and my best friend, it cracked me up!!!









8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man Deera chat loves Passionate Pupply love specially with this love included podcasters like Ali & Musaed



Deera Chat would like to officially thank you for having us in your post

GO GO PPL

February 18, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger Fonzy said...

1. ya3teeky il 3afia
2. sorry to hear bout ur aunt, allah yirhama
3. am sure u got a dozen other admirers u dont know about :)
4. funky card!!
5. happy valentines:)
6. r u pissed off at me for some reason?
7. good to have u back!

February 18, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Ali
*Giggles*
Thats good "PPL", me likey...
And i love deera chat, even if i dont have time to comment, at least i try not to miss an episode...
:*******************
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Fonzy
Allah yi3afeek dear.
Thank u, allah yir7amha.
Really?? Who? @@
Yeah!! the card is funny...
Happy valentine's 2 u 2, did ya enjoy it?
Yes i am!! ur smart, u should figure it out.
Thank u, love to be back, missed blogging...

February 18, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

awww welcome back! :)

I love how u get a cake for ur family eheh.. I never got the chance to do that! the card is so cute too.. me totally in love! :D

February 20, 2007 11:25 PM  
Blogger coquette said...

oh my god i loove that card!! I was too lazy to even search for valentine cards ...we have a bad selection so i didnt want to even bother lol too bad :/

Happy late late valentines :)~
and sorr about ur aunt...allah yer7amha

February 22, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

Sorry guys for not replying, im in Bahrain on vacation, i've been here for a week and will be for another inshallah...

Thanx for dropping by...

Girls, glad u liked the card.

February 25, 2007 2:09 AM  
Blogger Fonzy said...

who?? i dunno, thats why they are called secret admirers ;) but am sure u got a lot:)

valentines?? lol that is a funny story... it was fun, will tell u about it later:)

well i figured u were pissed off at me, but dont know why. So would appreciate u tell me the details and gimme a whipping :P Not here tho, email or something else :)

have a good time in bahrain and a safe trip back!

March 06, 2007 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol :)

March 11, 2007 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home