Passionate Soul

I'd give it all, I'd give for us, Give anything but I won't give up

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello from UK

Hi gang...

I have started classes last week, and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda nervous about the masters program, I know I have great writing skills, I love writing, but of course not in an academic way, but still I love checking the grammar and the spelling without the help of a computer (only eventually).
But still, I hate research, and that what's frightening me.

Last week was really cold, my hands and lips turned blue that they looked scary, but since the weekend it's been kinda warmer.

And not to sound like a typical "Kuwaiti", but my nails are starting to dry up from the cleaning and cooking LOOOOOOOL but it's ok I have strong white nails (mashallah), and frankly I don't mind cuz I love being on my own and having my own place and doing things whenever i want....
I still haven't walked around naked though!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
But I love my apartment, it's so spacious, and totally new, with a great view of the hills.

Anyhoo, I'm gonna try to be a good girl and regularly post...

My God, fasting is getting on my nerves a bit (est'3fer Allah), but what can I do? I'm just being honest, cuz everybody's eating and the smell of food and coffee mmmmmmmmm, and besides the fact that I'm cold makes it all the worst, well I think I would be hungry no matter what the weather is like heheheheheheheheheheheh....


Take care

IMMMMMMMMWAAAAAAAHHHHH

10 Comments:

Blogger Purgatory said...

So when can we come visit ;p?

October 01, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

ma3alaih rmthan is almost over!

goodluck!

October 02, 2007 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said u r a good writer ?? (regardless)

anyway hope your masters teach u how to write valuable posts..

goodluck

October 25, 2007 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shybee hatha..??...7arnee walah..yba ktbay ktby ele tbeen wala y'6yq 5alqch hal ashkaal el 3afna trwalhm they r the only ones who should write..as IF

October 27, 2007 12:59 AM  
Blogger مشاري said...

you will pass it.
do not worry.

God with you

November 07, 2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger Puppylove said...

purg
U know ur always invited...



eshda3wa
Thanx



anon
whatever



anon2
Thanx for ur support whoever u are, and dont worry...i laughed.


Mishary
Thanx bro....

January 13, 2008 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girls for dating in reston va http://loveepicentre.com/taketour/ worst cities fo dating
who is joy behar dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice/]girls for dating[/url] compensated dating in america
white plains new york speed dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]dating india japanese dating[/url] abult personals dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/rexil/]rexil[/url] boys dating daddies

June 11, 2013 4:35 PM  
Anonymous بي اس آي جيرماني said...



thank you

مدير موقع بي اس آي جيرماني

February 13, 2014 3:42 PM  
Anonymous الرضا لنقل العفش said...

thank you

مدير موقع
الرضا لنقل العفش

June 15, 2014 11:50 AM  
Anonymous شركه تنظيف said...



thank you

مؤسسة تنظيف

November 16, 2014 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home